- Can anyone tell me how to remove the post author post:

HI - Can anyone tell me how to remove the post author post: by chuck_p6li9p9z | Mar 15, 2016 | | that appears above the product image?

Can the dot and "Description" word that appears below the product image be removed, if so how?

• Rupok

Hi Chuck Berry

Hope you had a wonderful day.

how to remove the post author post: by chuck_p6li9p9z | Mar 15, 2016 | | that appears above the product image?

You can remove the post author meta box by using the following custom CSS Code:

.et_post_meta_wrapper {
      display: none;
    }

Can the dot and "Description" word that appears below the product image be removed

You can also hide the dot and "Description" word with the following custom CSS Code:

.mp_product_tab_label {
      display: none;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Please enable Support Access if you find it difficult to use these custom CSS Codes. I'll do it on behalf of you. To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Chuck

Hi and thank you. It worked perfectly.

The last issue I'm having is controlling the size and clarity of the product images on the individual product pages. They look great and perfectly clear on in the 4 row grid of the "Products" page but on the individual pages the product image appears blurred and and having an issue reducing the size without using the Thumbnail Cropped option in the "Product Page Settings"

Is there a css code that would allow me to post a much smaller product image (hopefully without blurring)?

• Nithin

Hi Chuck,

I Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The last issue I'm having is controlling the size and clarity of the product images on the individual product pages.

It depends entirely on how your images are rendered by your theme, and for a consistent image ratio you'll have to make use of the overall design of your theme and MarketPress.

on the individual pages the product image appears blurred and and having an issue reducing the size without using the Thumbnail Cropped option in the "Product Page Settings"

It looks like your settings are not adequate to meet your themes image dimension and hence the image causes to blur, for eg: if your theme displays images at 400*400 dimension, and your image size in product page settings is set to medium 300*300, your image(300*300) will stretch to fit the themes dimension(400*400), giving a distorted or blurred image.

A quick and easy workaround is to make sure the image you upload is large in size, and try changing the image size in your page settings to "Large" or add a custom dimension, from the above example custom dimension would be 400*400.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.