- I copied a site using Duplicator plugin, then upgraded

Hi - I copied a site using Duplicator plugin, then upgraded from 3.8.13 to 4.4.2, now can't log in. Need help figuring out what's happening. Happy to pay someone to fix this. Tried posting this a a job but am not seeing my post.

Note: The Site Admin link on the duplicated (test) site also points back to production and I can't find where that's hardcoded either.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello mikebaronps,

Did you make copy of your site under the new domain? What can you see when you try to login?

The Site Admin link on the duplicated (test) site also points back to production and I can't find where that's hardcoded either.

Looks like that home and site url are still from original site in database. If you have access to phpMyAdmin, you can go to table wp_options and look for siteurl and home records. There should your new domain in option_value.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• mikebaronps
    • Flash Drive

siteurl points to the correct (test) address. I don't see a "home" field.

When I try to log in (enter User Name and Password, then click login button), nothing happens. The fields clear and I end up back on the login screen.

No, did not make a copy of the site, but can easily restore it with Duplicator.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello mikebaronps,

Home can be on next page of options table, but it has to be there. Check if this is not some kind of plugin conflict. You can disable all plugins at once by renaming plugin directory in wp-content - see if this make any changes. You can also check the same with themes.
    Let me know about the results.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.