- I lost my support

Hi - I lost my support window with Nastia, who was in the middle of working on a point to resolve where join now goes to. I am not sure how to get that window back as it seems to have been replaced by a fresh one.....

• James Morris

Hello GJ

I hope you are well today. Sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced.

Our Live Support is run by a team of several techs on shifts. When you open a chat, you are automatically assigned to the tech with an open seat. Sometimes you get the same tech, but not always. All techs have access to your chat transcripts and can follow up and continue supporting you where the last tech left off.

Of course, you are welcome to request a transfer back to the tech you were just working with if you feel that they were assisting you best, but in doing so, you may have to wait for the next open seat for that tech before the transfer can take place.

I do see that you ended up following up with Luís and he flagged a ticket for you. You can find that ticket as well as his response at the following URL: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/redirect-buddypress-profile-to-membership-account

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.