Emails not sending-Support Request-Attn: Jack Kitterhing

-Jack Kitterhing- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
done

- Link back to this thread
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/emails-not-sending-password-to-new-users-when-users-are-added-through-the-dashboard#post-720725

- Include admin/network access
Support access has been enabled through the WPU Dashboard Plugin

[removed for members security]

- Include any relevant URLS for your site
Mail is not sending when new users are added, passwords are requested, etc.

Also, here are other issues:

Login Page and Widget

Where "Register" link goes when the feature is enabled through the widget

Where "Register" link should go when the feature is enabled through the widget

Page two of the registration form. Can I add other required fields without BuddyPress?

Page 2 of the registration form has a link for users who are already registered. It goes here

but should go to our login page here

• Tyler Postle

Hey pdca Admin,

Hope your week is going well so far!

It looks like this was meant for our private contact form. I have removed the sensitive information in it and also your website links just in-case you didn't want them posted.

When sending this through the contact form make sure you select "I have a different question" as your topic to ensure it gets sent to our private contact form and assigned to Jack.

If you select "I have a support question" then it just gets posted in our forums here.

I left the majority of your text in the main post just so you can copy and paste it into the contact form. This way you don't have to re-write it all :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions here!

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Here's the contact link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

• Pdca Admin

I really wish you would have sent me a copy of my post before deleting all of the links. I have wasted a HUGE amount of time preparing this for your support team and now have to redo the link portion, which is what I spent the bulk of my time adding.

I went through the WPMU Dev Dashboard Plugin when making this request. I used WPMU Dev Dashboard >> Support >> Support Requests.

Why do you have this menu option if this is not where you are supposed to request support? This should say "Questions" and not "Support Requests" so that Premium members are not confused.

If you can update your plugin that would be really good. I've been battling this issue for over a week's time and our site is delayed going live waiting for a response from your team.

Thanks!

• Tyler Postle

Hey PDCA,

Luckily, I actually thought of that just in-case and I'm sending you the .txt file of the original post now :slight_smile: there was a lot of links in there so I figured you might want the whole thing. I will send it to your account email privately instead of attaching it here.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for the feedback on the contact form too :slight_smile: I'll pass it along to the devs.

Expect the email shortly.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Pdca Admin

You are awesome!!

I've been working with the designers of this site for months and am now working through soooo many issues to get us live. Our design team has determined they are finished, so I am doing all of the final testing, debugging, re-designing, re-structuring and re-coding on my own. Let me tell you, I am ready to turn in my badge and toss my computer into the fire because nothing is lining up the way it should be. lol.....

Sorry if I was a little edgy tonight. A few weeks from now I should be a happier camper. l got the email with the text file and rated your review with high marks. I hope they share it with you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.