:

Hi : We thought UserName= "Harmonia" was setup for testing, and enabled to show admin bar on login. When login as that test user, cannot see admin bar.

We must be missing something in the Ultimate Branding plugin?

Access active until 8:54pm in 5 days
Please Advise...

• Rupok

Hi VirtualArtists, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for granting Support Access. When you grant Support Access, it gives us access with your super admin user only. So if we want to test with user "Harmonia", then either we need the password for that account, or we need to reset password from the Dashboard.

Do you allow us to change password of the account "Harmonia" to a temporary one and investigate the issue further? I'll report back when we are done with testing so you can change the password again.

Please confirm. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• VirtualArtists

Hi : Yes - sure - you can change password for this test UserName = "Harmonia" .
    We can reset that test password after this case is closed.

Also - FYI: Recurring errors submitting this and other WPMU Support Tickets. We keep losing the "subject" line when entering WPMU support tickets. We are sure we are entering a valid subject, we are long time client, this issue with WPMU support tickets just started recently.

Please Advise...

• Rupok

Hi VirtualArtists, hope you had a wonderful day.

This is really weird. I logged in at http://so****tage.clo******ss.host/wp-admin/" but after login, I was redirected to "http://so*****rt.club/so****rt-io/" site. Can you please give us idea why this is happening?

And even when I'm logged in, it asks me to login again. Can you please turn off all your plugins and activate any default WordPress theme? You can use any maintenance plugin for that.

Please suggest. I want to resolve this as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• VirtualArtists

hi - I think the issue you are having is related to our "stage" site - which is a "clone" of our production site. Since stage site is a clone, somewhere there are probably some URLs that route you back to the main production site.

We did not have any issue with SignIn "Harmonia" - are you using this same test user?

ALSO: Please check why our WPMU support tickets keep losing the "subject" and URL...

thanks...

• Nithin

Hi VirtualArtists,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website, and the issue is not related to Ultimate Branding plugin. It seems to be related to one of the settings in Membership 2 Pro plugin. Under Membership 2 > Settings > General, you had enabled the hide admin toolbar option.

I disabled the setting, and checked the user dashboard of Harmonia, now the admin bar seems to be working as it's supposed to be.

ALSO: Please check why our WPMU support tickets keep losing the "subject" and URL...

I'll ping one of our developer to give a closer look regarding this.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.