Hello guys , how are you all ?

i have been trying to copy and paste the short codes to get what i want but it dose not work with me .

i want to display the course details page on home page of the site , i created a ( post/page ) to paste the codes but it loses lot of info. Because ,i am only selling one course at the moment.

thank you

• Sajid

Hi abdul,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

What specific shortcode you have been using that did not worked for you ? Please post the exact shortcode here.

To display the single course on any where on your WordPress you can use the following shortcode.
    [course show="title,summary,cost,button" course_id="5"]

Replace number 5 with the ID of the course you want to display. To get the ID of a specific course. Click on Edit link of the course from all courses dropdown and look for the course_id in the URL. The number of = sign in the URL is the ID of your course (see screenshot - 837 is ID).

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi abdul,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

This is what I get when I use above shortcode (replace the HTML entity " with " - that appears to be converted while sharing here). I am posting the shortcode again, that worked for me:
    [course show='title,summary,cost,button' course_id='837']

This is what I am getting on front-end.

Also, what you mean be disorder ? You want to display the elements in a certain order ? If yes then this shortcode is not for you.

Try to use combination of different shortcodes for each element to display content according to your requirements. For example the following combination of shortcode will output title, description, price/cost and join button of the given course ID (you can use these shortcodes in any order).

[course_title course_id='837']
    [course_description course_id='837']
    [course_cost course_id='837']
    [course_join_button course_id='837']

For the full list of other shortcodes and possible accepted options, please visit CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> Shortcodes pages.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.