:)

Hi :slight_smile:
Sorry to disturb you once again!

After installing WPMU and plugins on this site the site won't load, but i'm still able to open the admin panel. I've tried to disable the plugins, dashboard but still the same. Can you help?

Best Kevin

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Kevin,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Hummingbird minification can behave differently on different setups as files respond differently to minification.
    I have excluded some theme files and jQuery from minification and your site is loading again now.

Can you please check and confirm it's working for you as well?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Keviin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey P! :slight_smile:

Arh okay, i'm getting smarter every day :wink:

It's works but something's wrong with the grid size. Normally the site is 1240px wide, but now it's 940'ish px..

Maybe i should disable hummingbird totally?

Best :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kevin!

The Hummingbird plugin shouldn't affect grid size but it is indeed affecting CSS so it looks like this may be a "side effect". I"m not sure though if this is the case here: I just visited your site (the one that's assigned to this thread) and it definitely not 940'ish for me but it's closer to 1240 (seeing this on 1366px wide laptop screen).

Have you double-checked that you didn't accidentally "zoom-out" the browser? Also, could you please completely clear your browser's cache and check again?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.