1. Is there any future plans to add Mail Poet as a service provider?

2. Any future options that would not require an outside service provider for the lists?

Thanks!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Edith , I hope you are doing well today!

Currently, there is no feature request to integrate the plugin with MailPoet, but there is a request to integrate the plugin with other email services in general.

I am moving this thread to Features 7 Feedback forum to give it more exposure amongst our members.

The Hustle is in the early stage of the development, and if this feature will get enough votes, then it will be considered for development.

Any future options that would not require an outside service provider for the lists?

Currently, there is this is not on the feature list.Although, if this will be requested from most of our members, then it is possible to be developed from us.

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Victor Ivanov
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Edith,

It’s a yes on both of those. We do have Mail Poet integration on the to-do list.

As for the outside service providers, one of the improvements that we are currently working on (design stage) is to allow users to collect e-mail addresses into an exportable CVS file that you will be able to view on Hustle admin as well. Unfortunately I can’t give you an ETA on those, but I can confirm that we are working on them.

Thanks,

Victor

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello johnol , I trust you are doing well!

I am afraid the integration with MailPoet is not yet completed. Since the Hustle was published we are adding mail services based on our members’ demand. Till this day we integrated AWeber, CampaignMonitor, GetResponse and more.

The MailPoet integration it is on its way and will be available soon. Though I am afraid I can’t provide ETA, to prevent disappointment if the deadline is missed.

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello johnol

Hope you are doing well!

The integration is on the roadmap. MailPoet will be included in the feature versions of the Hustle plugin. The progress has been made, however, I am afraid it is still under development and can’t provide an ETA here.

Have a nice day and take care!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.