Hi

1. I have smush. Now i install smush pro. But when i try to activate it, it says

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_plugin_dir() (previously declared in /home/convers4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smushit/wp-smush.php:118) in /home/convers4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/wp-smush.php on line 116"
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_plugin_dir() (previously declared in /home/convers4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smushit/wp-smush.php:118) in /home/convers4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/wp-smush.php on line 116

2. What is your manage website do or can automate from your premium.wpmudev.org? now everythign seems to prompt for login.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Joel,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

1. I have smush. Now i install smush pro. But when i try to activate it, it says...

Make sure that the free version is disabled and removed first, after that you should be able to activate Pro version without any issues.

2. What is your manage website do or can automate from your premium.wpmudev.org? now everythign seems to prompt for login.

WPMU DEV Dashboard is required for some of our plugins like Smush, Defender, Hummingbird etc. and those will allow you to check your page speed, make site more secure, have blacklist monitor and soon backups on our servers etc.
    Current updater works only for our plugins but in future we are looking to add an option to update everything on your site with single click on your websites page https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.