1) API settings (unchanged) sometimes shows error message asking for correct API settings 2. how to

1. I just installed FB Ultimate today. I went back to check for the setting to enable me to NOT post on FB specific pages/posts. However, when I opened the FB Ultimate settings page, I received this error message: "Please enter correct API information." I closed the tab and tried again - without changing any information. This time I successfully connected to the app. I've tried several times since then, hoping to find the issue, and the same thing happens-sometimes I successfully connect; other times I get the error message. Why is this happening - and what will fix it?

2. Even when successful at connecting to the app, I can't find the setting I want (to NOT post a specific page/post). Do I have to disable autopost to have that option?

• PC

Hello there.

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Why is this happening - and what will fix it?

The only reason I see that might be happening is the connection between your host and facebook might be interrupted.

Can you kindly check your error log and see if you find something in there ?

2. Even when successful at connecting to the app, I can't find the setting I want (to NOT post a specific page/post). Do I have to disable autopost to have that option?

Yes, because autopost will post all the posts unconditionally. If you want to have more control, you can disable autopost and whenever you will get a tab like this in your post/page editors.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.