1. Featured Image does not show 2. No front end submission form for BuddyPress Members?

Nice plugin!! and easy to use!!

Two things:

1. I created my first event and set a featured image and it doesn´t show when I see the specific event page.

2. Is there a front end submssion form for BuddyPress members or is it only for site admin? What is the role level to post events? (author, editor, subcriptor??)

Thx, Donald.

• Arun Basil Lal

Hello Donald,

Thanks for your feedback on the plugin. Not just the good stuff, we would really appreciate your feedback on how we can improve the plugin as well.

On to your questions.

1. The featured image shows up as the header image on the Event page. See the screenshot, its marked F. But when I tried this with more events, the header didn't show up like that. I have requested feedback from the developer of the plugin on this.

2. Admins, Editors and Authors can post events. Contributors can create events, but before the event goes live, an Admin/Editor/Author has to approve the event.

Is there a front end submssion form for BuddyPress members or is it only for site admin?

@VeBailovity - Sorry to bother you, but can you please share what you think? If you want me to, I can look more into this, but I hope you would be faster!

• Arun Basil Lal

Donald,

I hope @VeBailovity's reply makes everything more clear. Are you looking for a front-end from so that users don't have to visit the dashboard? ( I know finding the form in the dashboard can be bit tough for users who are not friendly with WP)

If so, please refer to this thread where I have explained the same:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/add-events-from-front-end

I am marking the thread as resolved for now, feel free to re-open it if you have any more questions, we are here to help!

Cheers,
    Arun Basil Lal

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.