1. How do I create a directory page by listing the custom

1. How do I create a directory page by listing the custom taxonomies?
2. How can I use custom taxonomies as inputs to the custom fields (or as options, in case of radio-buttons or multi-select input-types)? For e.g. I create Plants and Animals as two different taxonomies. Then I also create a field called Species-Type where the input could either be Plants or Animals. In any single listing, this entry (Plants / Animals) should be clickable and lead to the category search page for Plants or Animals.

Thanks

• aristath

Hello there @varun_singhal,

1. How do I create a directory page by listing the custom taxonomies?

Could you please elaborate?
    What exactly do you want to display? the taxonomies themeselves (i.e. the 'vocabularies") or the terms inside them?

2. How can I use custom taxonomies as inputs to the custom fields (or as options, in case of radio-buttons or multi-select input-types)? For e.g. I create Plants and Animals as two different taxonomies. Then I also create a field called Species-Type where the input could either be Plants or Animals. In any single listing, this entry (Plants / Animals) should be clickable and lead to the category search page for Plants or Animals.

Perhaps this plugin will do what you want... http://wordpress.org/plugins/query-multiple-taxonomies/screenshots/ I've used it before and it works great. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.