1 How do I remove course links from my navigation? 2 Course theme question 3 Instructor issue

1 How do I remove course links from my navigation?

I'm just setting up the course.
Navigation menus have been automatically added.
I'm not ready to go live!
The test course I have created, is set to "not published".
I have checked ...appearance / menu but the course navs that currently appear on the site, do not appear in the menu structure.
I have checked the settings elsewhere in CoursesPress Pro but nada.
I have searched for the pages that were automatically created thinking I could manually unpublish them, but they don't appear in my list of pages.
I have read the setup guide but not help is it very very basic.

These are the nav links showing currently
/courses
/student-login

Please help me resolve this as it is embarrassing to have something live on my site that I do not want and that I cannot control.

----------------------------------
2 Course theme question

How do I make the course units appear on one page? For example, the lefthand column lists all the units and the content appears in the right column - when the student clicks on each unit, the contact for that unit appears in the right column - on the same page, not individual pages. (see screen capture example)

---------------------------------
3 Course instructor issue

The user isn't being recognised in the list that appears. As in, I have a user in my user panel but it's not appearing as an option in the CoursePress Pro panel when choosing an instructor. How do I overcome this?

Cheers.

P.S. can you please provide a printer friendly version of the setup guide. It's currently 81 pages and poorly formatted if I try to print from your browser link.