1. is it a normal behavior for non-logged in user to not

Hey,

1. is it a normal behavior for non-logged in user to not be able to access the mysite.com/pro-site/ link.

2. if site admin have a custom pricing page , can the site admin have his/her custom pricing be linked directly to each plan that was created from pro site using shortcodes etc..

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi Thomas,

1. is it a normal behavior for non-logged in user to not be able to access the mysite.com/pro-site/ link.

Are non-logged user see any notification? Or errors? Or this is the pro-site page, that is only for page owners in your network?

2. if site admin have a custom pricing page ,

I'm not sure I follow - what do you mean by "custom pricing page"? Is this mean that you don't use "Pro Sites Levels" in Pro Sites?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Tom Whittaker
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi,
    1. No, just the login page shows up asking to login to upgrade an account.
    2. what i meant is that , i have custom pricing table page, currently user can just click on one of the button that says select plan and then i just send user to a register page and allow them to just register as free trial but i wanted to have that pricing table that i have to be linked directly to a pro site level.
    here's an example of what im trying to accomplish.
    http://www.enom.com/resellers/benefits-pricingplans.aspx?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Thomas,

Yes, in that case this is normal behavior.

if site admin have a custom pricing page , can the site admin have his/her custom pricing be linked directly to each plan that was created from pro site using shortcodes etc..

In this version of Pro Sites there is no custom pricing tables support. However it could be implemented in future version of Pro Sites, but at this moment I cannot say that is for sure :slight_frown:.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.