1 Page checkout for MarketPress. I don't want to lose customers over multiple steps/pages check

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a way to display a Single step, Single page Checkout Page for Marketpress.

I have studied online e-commerce and know that you want to get people in and out of your site in less than 5 clicks to purchase an item, if not you risk having an abandoned cart hence losing customers and money.

It is strongly suggested that if Marketpress does not offer 1 page checkout that this be a feature which it does include. All the information to checkout should be on one single page checkout in order to make it convenient for the customer and easier for them to checkout without risking an abandoned cart and loss of money for the seller.

Please let me know if there is a way of doing this or if this is a feature that can be prioritized?

I appreciate your support.

If you need examples of what I mean let me know. I am not a coder if not I’d probably figure it out.

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marketpress9,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available – but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marketpress9,

Thank you for letting us know and I have indeed set this as a feature request and flagged the lead developer for us to the request.

Let us know if you come up with a solution no matter the source.

In my own head I cannot think of a way to get around payment gateway selection and ideally I would imagine that if only one gateway is chosen that that step is skipped.

In any event have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.