1) There is no option to set 24 hours timings instead of 12 hour , how can i set it to 24 hours dura

I need to set available hours in 24 hour format, not 12 hour format.

Also there should not be available hours for today... how to disable today's bookings?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @lukabanjac

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I'm afraid currently appointments+ doesn't handle 24hr appointments (i.e a day or more).

Though if you have a appointment that lasts say is 18 hours and go across multiple days that can be done, if that is the case, please let me know and I'd be happy to go through that with you :slight_smile:

For today's bookings, for your service provider, you can go into working hours and set today as a day off :slight_smile:

I'll move this to the features and feedback area for the 24hr appointments, if I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• pxwm

Hi @Jack Kitterhing - I hope you don't mind me chiming in

I would be interested in knowing how appointments across multiple days is supported?

Hi @lukabanjac

If I've understood your requirement correctly you actually want to change the time format from 12:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. format to 24 hour format.

If my assumption is correct then can you try the following:-

Login to your Wordpress dashboard as Admin
    Select Wordpress 'Settings' in the left hand menu
    In the page you can set the Wordpress time in the 'Time Format' field to '14:44'
    Then Save the changes.

This should now display your appointment schedule in 24hr format.

I hope this helps
    Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.