10400 - Transaction refused because of an invalid argument.

When trying to process a payment I received this error:

There was a problem connecting to PayPal to setup your purchase. Please try again.
10400 - Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. - Order total is missing.

Fresh install of wordpress & marketpress, one shop setup with 2 products - can be found here:

http://www.artzy.co/bradydyer/store/products/

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings brady_dyer,

Happy to see that you figured out your original issue and thank you for the secondary question, it is certainly appreciated.

However I have global cart turned on? So surely that means there's one global account that payments go into?

This does not mean this at all. The Global cart function allows for product to be taken from several different individual stores and paid for in one shot, but the payment will go to each individual store owner using the setting they have input in their applicable store.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• brady_dyer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi there - OK thanks for that.

How does a percentage go to the main account running the website? I'm sure there was a commission based payment thing somewhere?

Do they just make the one payment in paypal and it automatically knows how much goes to each person?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.