1st Attempt with Upfront Site Totally Blows Up and Editor Nonfunc

I can't even begin to identify what's going wrong but I am entirely unable to use Upfront. The editor won't even open. I'm at a complete loss and I'm not a noob to WP. :slight_frown: Login UN: *** PW: ***

I hate sounding pathetic but I am flummoxed. I was hopeful. I've been using Thesis and Genesis (see, example http://HomeHealthAide.com or http://Machinst.org ) and hoped to find a better solution via WPMUDev.

Argh. I've provided the WP login because I'm at a complete loss. If you need/want the cPanel login just ask.

Jeff

• Nastia

Hello Jeffrey , hope you are doing well!

I've edited the original thread and deleted the credentials. We can access your site through the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, this way there is no need to share your site's credentials. Please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

See the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please note the Upfront Framework is working only with the Upfront themes or with themes that you create with Upfront Builder plugin.

Make sure that you will activate the Issue theme (which is already installed on your site) and then click on the Customize button to load Upfront Editor.

Let me know when you grant access!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Jeffrey

Well, this being my first serious issue and it being ~30 hours after submitting the request for input / insight and nothing following - not even a "geez, we have no idea" - I've got to say . . I'm disappointed. I thought that signing up and pay a monthly fee might lead to some level of support >0. Am I doing something wrong or are my expectations of anything in the way of support, even 'we're stumped" too high?

Helpl? Anybody? Feeling awful lonely out here. I could just wipe the website and start from scratch, but there's a few other sites I was considering migrating to your system so I thought I'd first try to gain some insight into what is going wrong. Argh. :slight_frown:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jeffrey!

Thank you for granting access. Unfortunately, it's not working for me. It looks like you wp-admin area is redirected to some other slug or not available.

In that case I'm not able to make use of support access and I'd need to access the site directly. I know that you previously posted access credentials here and they were removed and changed because they were publicly visible. We never ask to post such details here as there's a safe way to provide us with it.

In order to let me access the site so I could diagnose it and hopefully also fix, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

That message will be available only in our internal system and will be also assigned specifically to me. I'm aware (as I responded to it) of you recent post regarding response time so please note that since your message will be assigned to me, in that case nobody else will be notified of it. That's the difference between support on forum and support via e-mail. As I'm about to end my shift for today (it's 1.30 am here) that means that I might be able to take care of it no earlier than the next day.

However, I have already notified Nastia (who responded to your thread initially) and her team to check this thread and my inbox in our internal mailing system as soon as one of them comes online so they could pick it up in case I wasn't around.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.