2 different blog domains

Hello - I have two blogs with two different domains, and another on the way. I have hosting through GoDaddy. It sucks. It was my understanding when reading your marketing material that the membership would include hosting of multiple sites through Multisites. I thought "sweet! I can host all of my sites through this one company and one install." However, after getting into the trial it looks like that is not the case?

Here is what I think I understand IS the case,.. I cannot actually "host" through MPMUDEV right? However MPMUDEV will help me create subdomains and directories (which I can already do through godaddy) and manage them in one spot right? So not really Multi-"sites" but more like Multi-"subdomains." Right?

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Jamie

How are you going?

We do have a multisite hosting plan, but this is a enterprise hosting, only for huge environments.
    However, you can use the HUB to manage your site like update plugins, create repots and backup.

You can host at Godaddy and have a multisite with custom URL subsite, enable the multisite on the main WordPress installation and install our Domain Map Plugin.

Please, check our Domain Map plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

Give any site on your network a custom URL plus offer domain resale and mapping as a premium service. Make it easy for your users to purchase and map a custom domain.

This plugin will allow you to have one Multisite installation and subsites with custom URL.

Let us know for any further question.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.