2 major prosites payment issues

2 major things discovered with Pro-Sites on my particular site and paypal:
- Using paypal as the payment processor, Pro-Sites doesn't allow mobile browsers through to the Paypal Checkout! I tried it in mobile versions of Chrome and Firefox. Paypal comes up on desktop browsers just fine (Chrome and Firefox).
- When ever I checkout with Paypal, it always has the same product name in the shopping cart. If I checkout as testsite3, paypal lists it as testsite4. If I check out as testsite5, paypal still gets it as testsite4 that I'm ordering.

I can't seem to figure out why these happen. I opened my site for support.
Thanks!

• Sajid

Hi Carmelo,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am not sure if its possible to checkout on mobile screens in ProSites never tried that. However, I am flagging developer of this plugin here to get his valuable input on this matter.

Also, would you mind sharing what mobile you used to checkout (model/OS)?

He will post a reply here as soon as possible.

Take care and have nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Carmelo

I am using an Android 5.1.1 Brigadier with Chrome 47.0.2526.83 and Firefox 42.0.1. Please let me know about this. I just tested if I could use Stripe with mobile on another one of my sites that uses stripe- I was able to see it, I entered bogus card info, and it returned 'Card Declined', all good things so far.

Keep in mind, the other problem with this Paypal issue being that the product ordered is not the same product that the visitor chose.

• Sajid

Hi @hyperknightx,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for providing more details about this issue. I tested with my own android mobile the PayPal checkout is working fine on chrome 48.0.2564.95. I could successfully checkout with my sandbox credentials on mobile.

Please try to clear the browser cache, update the browser to latest version and/or check on different mobile.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid