2 plug in errors

I am having two issues. Number 1, with course press pro, I am trying to add a new student. The person I am trying to add is already a user on my site. But every time I go to course press--student--add new, it redirects me to the add new user page?

Secondly, I have protected content with the membership plug in, you can see the way I have it laid out at hiphomeschoolingblog.com/planner-circle. That links at the bottom of the post to the main protected content, but it is linking to the wrong account login?

• Luís

Hi Rebecca ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

1) This is the correct behaviour. An user only become a student when he enroll a course. So, you need to enroll the user you had added to an existing course.

Go to CoursePress Pro -> Courses. Then select the course you want to enroll him and go to Students tab.

Below the students list you can select an existing user and enroll him to the course clicking in the "Add Student" button.

2) What you mean by "wrong account login"? The protect content shortcode replaces the content by the login form.

Can you give us more information, please?

Cheers, Luís

• Rebecca

You are wrong on course press. When I log in, I go to course press -- students. I am in the right place. I can search through current students OR I can add a new student. I have done this many times in the past, when I click add new student it is supposed to take me to a place where I can search for a user to add them. She is already a registered user on my site.

It is redirecting to the add new user straight away, it doesn't let me search. Please go in and look, I added the capability for you to see what I am talking about. I will address the second issue in a separate post.

• Nastia

Hello Rebecca , I hope you are doing well today!

You are wrong on course press. When I log in, I go to course press -- students. I am in the right place. I can search through current students OR I can add a new student.

With the current version of the CoursePress plugin that is installed on a single WordPress installation, if you navigate from CoursePress > Students > Add New, you can add only a new user.

If you mean that there should be an option to add an existing user like it's shown in the attached screenshot bellow, this option is only available on a WordPress multisite istallation. And even on multisite installation it add users from your network to a subsite, but it is not adding a user as a student.

To add a student to a course, go to CoursePress > Course, hover over a course you wish to add a student, and click on Stdents link bellow the title. Flom ther elocate a user from the user list to add him or her as a student.

Please see the screencast below:
    https://monosnap.com/file/K7Ed3Y3MqrjrAxzNjf6zhlerl8FXc9

It is redirecting to the add new user straight away, it doesn't let me search. Please go in and look, I added the capability for you to see what I am talking about. I will address the second issue in a separate post.

Because this page is protected, it is redirecting visitors to login page. Once the visitor log-in from there, he or she will be redirected back to /planner-circle-main/ page.

If you wish your visitors could access this page, you need to remove the membership from Protection rules.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.