2 Questions About Marketpress and Multi Site

I installed marketpress and everything is working perfectly, love the plugin.

However there are a couple things I would like to do that I'm not sure if can be done without custom coding:

- Custom Shipping: I want people that offer their products to be able to put what they want to charge for shipping (similar to etsy) and to where.

- Global shopping cart: The problem I'm having is that when visitors add a product to their shopping cart, when they return to the main page to look for more items to buy, or if they go to another shop, they lose what their shopping car. (it shows blank and if I add something it only shows that item)

Thanks a lot,
Esteban

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Esteban,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums. Welcome to the community. Glad that you are liking the plugin.

- Custom Shipping: I want people that offer their products to be able to put what they want to charge for shipping (similar to etsy) and to where.

For that you will need to use WordPress Multisite where other users can signup for their sites (as stores) on your network and then they can upload their own products and configure their sites accordingly.

- Global shopping cart: The problem I'm having is that when visitors add a product to their shopping cart, when they return to the main page to look for more items to buy, or if they go to another shop, they lose what their shopping car. (it shows blank and if I add something it only shows that item)

Are you using Domain mapping plugin as well ? What is the link of your site ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Esteban,

Thanks for posting back and sorry for the delay here.

what i need would be global checkout to be yes and at the same time be able to use paypal chained payments, is that possible?

Unfortunately chained payments can not be used with Global shopping cart as of now. Its due to the limitations from PayPal.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.