2 Major things:
1) We’re changed theirs cards, but cannot get the addresses we’ve collected from the back-end.
When we click to “edit” to see details the address field reads as:
“10537 (Address)” and that’s it.
2) We cannot search the “Funds” data at all. Anything I search on leads to: “No Funds found”
even when I know the data is there (because I can see the email address in the preview).
WE NEED TO CONTACT OUR BACKERS IMMEDIATELY.
WE’RE HOLDING THIER MONEY, BUT CAN’T SHIP THE PRODUCT!
And I copied all data to another wordpress install and disabled all plugins and used the simple default 2012 theme.
Still didn’t work. I tried the earliest version of the plugin that I had, but that didn’t work either.