2 support request for plugins administration

Good morning everyone,
I hope you are going well today,
I have 2 support request today, one for the Membership dashboard plugin administration and one for location fields in Job&Experts plugin.
Go!
The first one regarding the membership plugin: For some reason the Admin User of Wordpress site doesn't have any permission to see or modify settings, coversely a simple subscriber account have all permission.
Where i can fix this issue? I tried to remove and reinstall the plugin many times but nothing happens.

Second question is a temporary solution for my need to have more fields for Jobs&Experts location: Maybe can Iedit the location country list to replace it with italian city list? Is a solution for you? Let me know if is possible and which part of plugin I need to edit.
Thank you in advance
Regards
Andrea

• Ash

Hello @andrea

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

It seems some permission issue. Would you please send me your admin login and cpanel login?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and cpanel details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

About the second question, do you just want to change the country list to a city list? What do you exactly want there? Also, please create two separate threads for two separate issues, that helps to avoid confusion and provide better support :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @andrea

Please check now.

The fix was, editing the row in PREFIX_usermeta table where meta_key = PREFIX_capabilities and user id = 1.

I just replaced
    a:1:{s:13:"administrator";s:1:"1";}
    with
    a:14:{s:13:"administrator";s:1:"1";s:15:"membershipadmin";b:1;s:24:"membershipadmindashboard";b:1;s:22:"membershipadminmembers";b:1;s:21:"membershipadminlevels";b:1;s:28:"membershipadminsubscriptions";b:1;s:22:"membershipadmincoupons";b:1;s:24:"membershipadminpurchases";b:1;s:29:"membershipadmincommunications";b:1;s:21:"membershipadmingroups";b:1;s:20:"membershipadminpings";b:1;s:23:"membershipadmingateways";b:1;s:22:"membershipadminoptions";b:1;s:32:"membershipadminupdatepermissions";b:1;}

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.