20 minute increments for one service, 15 minute increments for all others

Hi there,

We have a service ("Chakra Balancing") that is booked in 20 minute increments.

All other services are booked in 15-minute increments. (30 minutes, 45 minutes, etc.)

I tried to set this up using the admin interface, which is very rich, by setting the base increment to 5 — but that didn't work, perhaps because the programming doesn't account for such a small number.

What can I do to get this working the way we need?

Thanks,
Nabha

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Nabha,

Please check out all the new functionality in the updated versions and then please let us know if the item still needs to be addressed.

The system is reporting to us that your WordPress installation is using the very outdated Version: 1.2.3.3

Please advise if this is indeed accurate and that the update has been accomplished, or perhaps we are working with a different installation other then sunlight.wpengine.com?

Let us know.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings anandawebservices,

Thank you for letting me know and I would like to bring to your attention the newest update version 1.2.8 which has a slew of updates and fixes within as indicated below and though the list is not complete, I hope the latest version does the job for us - let me know.

Version 1.2.8 Change Logs:

- New: Users page custom column to display GCal method of service providers at a glance
    - Enhancement: More safety measures
    - Enhancement: ADDRESS and CITY placeholders can be used in GCal location field
    - Change: If there is a connection error with Google server for GCal, error message is logged now instead of throwing an exception
    - Change: GCal button can now be disabled from either settings or from the my_appointments shortcode
    - Change: Now accepting 20 minutes of token time difference while it was 30 seconds before
    - Fix: Description template for GCal for service providers' own settings was not being used, but website template was being used
    - Fix: Updating of GCal event when appointment belongs to a specific service provider and edited on the admin side
    - Fix: Overwriting of Event Summary of Note field during GCal update

As you can see there were oodles of fixes in this round which hopefully cleans this up for us.

Let me know how it goes and in any event have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.