2checkout & membership

Okay, I really want a Stripe.com payment gateway!!!!

However, rather than switching membership plugins and possibly losing all of my current recurring subscriptions, I am trying out 2checkout.

I've been using PayPal, but they keep putting holds on my funds. They say it is because my account is fairly new. Anyways...

If I deactivate the PayPal plugin so new signups can only use 2checkout, will my existing subscriptions continue to renew using PayPal? That is what I want to happen so I don't lose any subscribers since it doesn't appear to be possible to transfer those to 2checkout.

I just want to make new signups use 2checkout and not have the option to use 2checkout.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jack,

Thank you for the great questions, they are certainly appreciated.

I do not know how long but it will not be long until PayPal will have your reputation as such that funds will not be held.

If I deactivate the PayPal plugin so new signups can only use 2checkout, will my existing subscriptions continue to renew using PayPal?

The way you have done it by hiding the button above, yes the current subscriptions will continue to renew.

I just want to make new signups use 2checkout and not have the option to use 2checkout. For the moment, I just hid the paypal button with this CSS:

That will certainly do the job.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.