2.How can I make it so that when people click on "Free

2.How can I make it so that when people click on "Free Checking" from the menu it pops up saying "The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry." instead of it just reappearing because the person has logged in?
1.Also, how I change the message of "The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry." message?

• Vaughan

Hi Royall,

Hope you're well?

#1 I don't think this is possible without a lot of custom coding in the plugin. Though I might be getting confused by what you are asking.

Do you mean, rather than it redirecting to a protected content page, you instead want it to display a popup message instead? if that's the case, then this isn't currently possible.

As an alternative though, you could use the Advanced Menu protection add-on in membership 2

Dashboard > membership > add-ons

This will then allow you to hide the menu from logged out users and other members that are not on that membership level itself. Once enabled you can then assign menu items to everyone or just a specific membership level.

Dashboard > membership > protection rules > then click menu items

#2 You can edit the messages in the plugin settings

Dashboard > membership > settings > Protection messages

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.