3 option for membership does not appear after choosing advance.

membership plugin version 3

hi, i am unable to create membership level after chosing advance from the 3 choices basic, drip, advance i think that was correct.

i deleted the plugin and reinstall and the three options does not appear anymore on the membership link. the old access level and subscription plans are still there. i thought it would be removed when i deleted the plugin.

i want a fresh start. how should i proceed?

• New Recruit

It did not work. The membership plugin must have also input data in other database tables because when I deleted and reinstall the plugin afterwards, the membership plugin settings were still saved and the 3 options did not appear. Please advise.

Does WP also have an internal cache? Where can I flush and clear?

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings online,

WordPress does not have a regular cache on its own, so no need to clear.

I have attached a screen shot of the Membership plugin databases and there are also some references to Membership in the wp_options table but they do not appear to be related to levels of any kind though there was certainly some more digging around that could have been done in there (wp_options).

So where are we now with this ticket which I have reopened considering that we have not resolved the issue yet.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings online,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.