3 Problems with "Content protection" section in Membership Pro.

Hi,

I have created a page in WP via Visual Composer installed in The7 theme. I assigned Access level and Subscription to that page.

Then 3 problems appeared :

1 - Access level shortcodes are missing from the shortcodes rules .
How can I get them ?

2- I've uses the access level shortcode in order to protect a part of my page (Videos to be hiddden) - I use Vimeo plus via Visual Composer settled in The7 theme -
Unfortunately the whole content is protected (Hidden).

3- Similarly in order to protect the same part of my page I've tried to use the more tag. But impossible to find it.

Well , I hope I made myself clear, and it it will help you to reply to me.

It's important for me because I specially chose Membership Pro for Content protection specificities.

Thanks in advance.

Phil.

• Michelle Shull

Hi there, Phil!

1. You can find the Access Level shortcodes on the Access level page. We put them there because they're going to be specific to your Access Levels, whereas the other shortcodes are a bit more generic.

2. I'm coming right back to this one. : )

3. I attached a screenshot of the More tag symbol from the editor below. I have a lot of stuff that adds on to my editor, but you should have the more icon on yours, regardless.

For number 2, I'd love to take a closer look at how you've set up that page, would you mind granting support access? If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.