3 updates to my WP site

I've made lots of changes myself but I don't know how to do the following:
I have a new logo for the header of all my pages. It's already uploaded to Media.
I want to backup my site so I can't ruin it.
I need to delete the original designer's logo link at bottom footer.

Thank you for your help!
Dean

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dean,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Having an up to date backup at hand is always important, I couldn't agree more :slight_smile: You may use our Snapshot Pro plugin for this. It includes two types of backup in one plugin:

1) Snapshots: these can be full backups of your site or you can select certain parts (e.g. only media library files or some specific database tables) and you can store these backups locally or push to remote locations such as e.g. other server via FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox.

2) Managed backups: fully automated, full backups of your entire site automatically stored safely in WPMU DEV cloud; you got 10GB of free storage space for these backups already associated with you account.

You'll find the plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/

As for the logo that you wish to remove. I visited your site but I don't see any logo in footer, did you already handle that?

If you still need assistance with it, let me know please and make sure that you enabled support access to the site so I could take a closer look at it. You can enable it by going to "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and clicking on "Grant support access" button there.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.