301 Redirects do not work

I have been entering in 301 Redirects on multiple website and it never seems to work (Smartcrawl -> Advanced Tools -> URL Redirection)

• Kris Tomczyk

Hi KreativElement

Hope you are doing good today.

I double check that on my site and I cannot confirm this issue. Our team also check this on Apache and Nginx servers.
    I notice you use Premium SEO pack - Wordpress Plugin. Using more than two plugin one site, which make the same work, can cause some issues or incorrect work of each plugin.

Would you please run a conflict test in first place? Please deactivate all plugins except SmartCrawl Pro and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. If there is no positive result, switch to default WordPress theme like 2017 and see if it works.

Above plugin test will give us warranty and confirmation that this is not a plugin conflict.
    If for some reason you cannot do this on a live site, are you able to create a staging site and perform this test?

If issue will still exist on site (or staging site) after this test I will need your site access and FTP credentials. Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk
    - Site/or staging site access(username / password)
    - FTP credentials (host / username / password)
    - Link back to this thread

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.