4 hour error in BuddyPress Group Calendar

Where can I adjust time settings to fix a 4 hour error in BuddyPress Group Calendar?

When I create a calendar event the published version shows a time four hours later that the time I input. Time is correct on my server. I've restarted Apache and MySQL. When I create post or other WordPress object the time is correct.

• Paul Kevin

Hello @drron,

How are you today? Sorry for the late response and the error you had selecting a product for this topic. Lets see if I can get you sorted.

Kindly confirm the Timezone setting in your WordPress settings by going to wp-admin > Settings > General.
    Make sure the Timezone set up is the same as your local Timezone and save the settings.

If you need further assistance, we are always here to help.

Paul Kevin

• drron

As I indicated in my previous post time is correct in other places. wp-admin > Settings > General has the correct time. When I add a new post to the web site the "time created" and any publish date I enter are correct. The system time on my server is correct. I have restarted Apache and MySQL after double checking the server system time.

I even deactivated and then deleted BuddyPress Group Calendar, and then restarted MySQL from the command line in terminal when logged into my server as root. After reinstalling, not only was the problem still there, the old test calendar events were still there. So here is what I am wondering. Is it possible that when I first installed BuddyPress Group Calendar, the server time may have been wrong and BuddyPress Group Calendar has saved that incorrect time someone, just like it saved the old calendar events that I expected to be gone when deleting and then reinstalling?

• Paul Kevin

Hello @drron,

Please grant access so that I can further investigate via our secure Contact Form .
    Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Paul Kevin
    - Link back to this thread (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/4-hour-error-in-buddypress-group-calendar)
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thank you

• drron

ATTN: Paul Kevin

THERE IS NO MENU CHOISE FOR "I have a different question"

I attempted to follow your directions by creating a new thread and linking back to this one. One of your other support people, Ari, closed that thread and directed me back here.

My client prohibits me from providing outside access to the production server so later today I will clone a copy for your access. In the meantime you could see the problem by looking at: http://dev.leadernet.org/groups/seminar/malaria-seminar/calendar/

I have entered the time as 1pm and it gets saved as 5pm. As I previously said, posts and other functions are all getting the correct time. Is it possible that the plugin stores old system time in the database that is getting referenced?

I need your email address to make you a member of the BuddyPress Group.

• Hoang Ngo

Hi @drron,

I hope you are well today and I'm very sorry about the issue.

I can not reprodure the bug in my testing enviroment. I will need your site access to have deeper look.

In the Contact Form, there's an option "I have a different question", please pick that and fill this infomation in the message:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include cPanel (I will need to look at the DB so need PHPMyAdmin or similar)
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

Please remeber that, only provide the access info for staffs via our contact form, otherwise, do not share it anywhere on the forums, this is risky.

Best Regards