403 error when saving template using HTML Email Template plugin

Hello I am getting a 403 error when trying to save a template using the HTML Email Template plugin. I tried selecting the Hero template and saving it and continuously got a 403 error. I was also unable to see the preview.

• Sajid

Hi Romeo,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears you have some rules in .htaccess to block access to wp-admin section via HTTP. While trying to test I got the 403 forbidden error message in JS console as seen in attached screenshot.

First of all make sure its not a plugin or theme conflict by testing conflict test as described in our getting support manual.

If the issue persists then, delete (take backup before deleting) .htaccess file located in the root folder where you have installed WordPress. If the issue gone then post the code of .htaccess file here so I can take a closer look.

Some times, hosting providers also blocks admin-ajax requests containing code in it. So ask your host whether they are doing something like that or.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.