404 message when trying to access members dashboard

I had to re-load my plugins the other day due to a CPU usage problem that was causing my site to crash. Apparently the DEV dashboard was continually searching for updates for all of my sites causing the CPU to spike, and causing the site to freeze up. Got that resolved but now when I try to log into the back of a members sub site I get a 404 error? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Terry,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugins shouldn't be affecting this but some other plugins may. That said, did you removed/disabled any other plugins?

Have you also made any other changes to your WP install (e.g. to the database, to "wp-config.php" file and/or ".htaccess" file)?

Let me know please. All the details that you consider even remotely related may be in fact helpful.

I assume also that now you're not able to grant me a support access to the site via WPMU DEV Dashboard, aren't you? I'd like to take a closer look but if you can't grant support access let me know please and I'l provide you with a way to send access credentials directly to me.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.