415 HTTP status on Smush CDN images

On this site inxxxxxx.xx.uk sometimes images served from Smush CDN don’t show up. For example, some logos (like WooCommerce) are not loaded. It seems to be happening randomly and when it happens there’s a 415 HTTP status (unsupported media type) in a browser console on that image URL.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Michael

Hope you are doing good today.

This is very odd error which even our developer confirm.

We will need to investigate this more but to do that we will need some additional data from you.

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question” and:

– Mark to my attention: ATTN: Kris Tomczyk

– Site access (login url / username / password)

– FTP credentials (host / username / password / port)

– Link back to this thread

Please don’t share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Michael

I double check our email box, including spam folder and I cannot see any message from you.

Could you try to send those data once again via contact form, or open chat with us, share with our agent this thread URL and agent will pass me data from you so I could investigate this case further.

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.