500 Internal Error While Upgrading plugins

After upgrading to the last Wordpress, I was upgrading the plugins (several at the same time), and the process got stuck. When I tried to reach reinehr.org/wp-admin i get a 500 Internal server error, but it looks fine at homepage reinehr.org

• Ash

Hello Rafael

Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now refresh the admin page. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Rafael

?Hi Ash! Thanks for your assistance!

Here you have de debug.log content:

[22-Feb-2018 13:20:01 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:03 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:26 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:52 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/rise/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:20:57 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/rise/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:32 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:32 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_db_temp_dir in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup/wp-db-backup.php on line 112
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    [22-Feb-2018 13:21:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /home2/reiney5w/public_html/wp-content/themes/pressive/functions.php on line 73
    Kind regards,

Rafael Reinehr?

• James Morris

Hello Rafael,

I'm terribly sorry for the delay in response here. I'll be happy to assist you further.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• Ash

Hello Rafael

I have checked your site and found some errors: https://pastebin.com/0naKwTEj

These errors are not related to the php codebase, they are related to your php configuration in your server. Would you please talk to your host if they have latest version of php, pointed the modules on right path etc?

Also, show them these errors, mentioned about 500 server error. The screen you are seeing is mostly shown for server error.

Please let us know what you hear back from them.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.