500 Internal server error

I tried to login into sagesandscribes.org but got the 500 internal server error, also tried login into the admin page and got the same result. Please how can it be fixed, i tried doing the htaccess process and the memory limit but it just didnt produce any positive result. Please let me leverage your expertise to satisfy my client. Thanks

• Nithin

Hi olaoluwa,

500 internal server error is more of a general error, and without giving a closer look, we cannot say what could be the issue here. This might be related to plugin conflict, you'll have to manually rename the /plugins folder, located under /wp-content folder, via FTP application.

If this gives you access to your website, the issue is related to plugins conflict, once you are able to login to your dashboard, you can rename the folder back to plugins, so that you can activate each plugins, and see which particular plugin is causing this issue.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance, we would be glad to give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin