502 errors when trying to view course pages

Hello
Recently I have been having issues trying to update coursepress pro see the link here..
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/updating-coursepress-pro-losing-work This issue has been going on for over a month.. I hope it is resolved soon..

Now I have a new issue.. we are getting 502 errors when trying to view the course pages. No changes have been made to the website. All the changes trying to sort out the update are being made to the staging site.
The error message says: 502 The page request was canceled because it took too long to complete

I have contacted the server and they said the following:

Looking into this issue, it appears that this is being caused by the CoursePress plugin. Our systems will kill long apache requests longer than 60 seconds. You would need to get with the developer of this plugin to look into ways for them to optimize the code to prevent pages with the plugin from taking more than 60 seconds to load content.

If you have any further questions please let us know!

WP Engine Cody Rester | Customer Support Wizard

Please don't suggest that the issues is a result of the site not being updated as that is impossible to do. See previous issues that I have mentioned previously. I need some help in resolving this issue as soon as possible. We are an online high school and this is affecting our students as they are not able to access their course material.