[A/B Theme Testing] Divi theme installation faild

Hi I am tryning to insall Divi theme but it says "installation failed" Could you please help me ? Thank you.
Regards
Chandra

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Chandra

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You have marked this as related to the "A/B Theme testing" which is a plugin of ours but from the content of your post I understand that it's not about that but about the regular Divi theme installation, correct?

The message that you're getting suggests that either the installation package is broken or the server is "blocking" that installation for some reason.

Can you tell me please:

1. Did you try to re-download Divi theme package to make sure that it's not broken?

https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/

2. Are you able to install other themes without issues? For example, if you go to "Appearance -> Themes -> Add new" in your site's back-end and try to install any random theme from there, does it install fine or not?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Chandra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam
    Thank you so much for your excellent instructions. As you said, I uninstalled current Divi theme and re-installed. Installations done perfectly. Thank you so much.

Now, I have another problem, My footer content on the Branding menu has replaced on the top.
    I can attach the screen shot. I would be very much appreciate if you could address to this problem as well.
    Thanks a lot
    Regards
    Chandra

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Chandra

I'm glad to hear that installation worked!

As for the other issue. Yes, please attach the screenshot, that would help me understand the issue.

It would also be great if you could enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look at it. To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in the site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here once it's done.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.