A bit stuck

Hello

I recently downloaded the directory plugin and having a bit of trouble implementing it into my site. I have installed the plugin and it is showing on the left hand side to add categories and listings, but when I flip back to the live view of the site I am unable to find a link to actually see the directory.
Does anyone know how I put this link into my site – sorry bit of a novice at Wordpress!

Many Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

• bmyoffice
    • New Recruit

Thanks very much Phil for you help – much appreciated!

Just out of curiosity is there a way of attaching it to an existing theme mine is here http://83.223.124.227/~ndba/ and wanted to be able to click the member’s button and it goes to the directory plugin?

Someone suggested a sub-domain it directory.ndba or a multisite option?

Sorry as said in previous post - a bit new and may be completely barking up the wrong tree with this.

Thanks in advance

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Yep, you can use it in any theme. Using another theme you'll see all your directory listings at exmaple.com/listings

You can then provide modified template files for your theme to style just that section. If you're not familiar with theme development you should get a developer though.

Using a sub-directory is definitely an option and one I use myself. You could simply use Multisite and create a new sub-site called Directory and activate the plugin there.

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.