A+ Capacity not working

Hello
I have set the capacity for a service as 2 expecting 2 customers can sign-up for an appointment at the same appointment slot.

Once one customer signs up, the slot is being closed. Can you please tell me how to make the capacity working again?

PS: Support access has been granted.

Thanks
Vamsi

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Vamsi,

Please take a look on FAQ in plugin:

Please note that Appointments+ is designed for one-to-one appointments, that is, one service provider serving a single client at a time and to manage available workforce. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. You have two alternatives to achieve this: a) Use dummy service providers

b) Add these codes in functions.php and modify as required:

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id ) {
    return 10;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 2 );

This filter will NOT work if there is a single provider giving the selected service. Please also note that this is a kind of "hack" and when you have more than one service provider, this function may not work as expected in regards to working hours, as "virtual" providers will not be bound to working hours of existing providers.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Vamsi Pulavarthi
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank You Kasia. I remember having this conversation earlier 2 years ago but our client was insisting I try again. We already have a lot of hacks on the site and I would prefer not to have one more. We'll use the plugin as it is for now.

Thank You for your help!!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.