, a client asked me the following features to their

Hello! , a client asked me the following features to their website:

- Top members only or also administrator users to do so .

- Private messaging between member and administrator.

- Page input common for all members logging in logged and if there is possibility to customize any area of ??the page for each user.

- Peer to peer between member or administrator and shipping only to members of private download .

- Possibility of payment of annual fee by Paypal .

Does the plugin 2 Members Pro has all these features?

If it does not , I can install some plugins to party and work for all these needs ?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Juan,

Peer to peer between member or administrator and shipping only to members of private download .

Can you tell me more about what should look like this peer to peer?
    If you want to allow users with particular memberships to download some files, this absolutely possible with Membership. There is add-ons "Media Protection" for doing that.

- Possibility of payment of annual fee by Paypal .

Yes, this is possible. Paid memberships can be set to recurring (you can choose how many days between payments) or single payment. It also have Paypal as payment Gateway and few others.

- Top members only or also administrator users to do so .

Can you elaborate more about this because I don't quite understand what you have in mind here.

- Private messaging between member and administrator.

Do you have in mind some kind of chat or different kind of messages exchange? Although there is no build in message system in Membership 2 Pro, but we have other plugins for doing that:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/private-messaging/
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-chat-plugin/

- Page input common for all members logging in logged and if there is possibility to customize any area of ??the page for each user.

Could you also tell me more about that, still here not quite sure what is question.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Juan Carlos

Hi, thanks for the reply , best hope to explain in this post.

My client wants to open an online club and need the following:

1) User Registration Form with custom fields.
    2) Customizable welcome page when a member is identified.
    3) My client (administrator ) can send messages to members of the club and that they too can send to him.
    4) That my client ( administrator) can send attachments ( bills) to members and are downloadable only by that member, not public accessible .
    5) Possibility of a member to pay an annual fee .

Thanks.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi Juan,

Thank you for explaining more.

1) User Registration Form with custom fields.

Yes. You can use Profile Fields add on to display more fields in registration form from the user profiles, or you can use BuddyPress and the ByddyPress Integration add-on. With BuddyPress Extended profiles you can add more and more custom fields do user profiles and to registration form.

2) Customizable welcome page when a member is identified.

That depends how much customization you need - this is what Membership 2 Pro offers: there is add on for login redirects, so member can be redirected to page of your choose, then you can create member account page (where the informations about their accounts will be placed) - so you can redirect members to their profile page.

3) My client (administrator ) can send messages to members of the club and that they too can send to him.

No. There is possibility to send automated e-mails to members, but not messages. For this functionality you could use this plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/private-messaging/

4) That my client ( administrator) can send attachments ( bills) to members and are downloadable only by that member, not public accessible .

Yes and no. Every member has access to their own bills in their account page and only they can see them. After each payment there will be send e-mail with the receipt to member but in plain text not as attachment.

5) Possibility of a member to pay an annual fee .

Yes, this is possible. You can set Payment Frequency to one year.

Hope this answer you questions.

Kind regards,
      Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.