A+ dummy providers - can not assign single service provider to multiple services

I have a single service provider and many services. In the service providers tab I keep trying to add the same provider as a dummy provider to an unassigned service. When I press the Save Service Provider button - the previous provider listed goes away.

I must not understand the dummy provider concept - I have reviewed the FAQ, the manual and all the videos.
What is going on?

If I have 1 provider to many services - why are they not saved in the list?

Thank you.
kevin

• Tyler Postle

Hey Kevin,

Hope you're well today! The dummy providers have to be different users. So, in this case if you have 1 person that is actually doing all the service providing but you want it to look like 2. Then you create another user and set that one as a dummy service provider.

Then you go back to the "General" settings and for the option: "Assign dummy service providers to" you will select your main user. I have attached a screenshot to illustrate.

Whoever you assign the dummy providers too will receive all the emails info etc. as if someone was booking an appointment with them.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you still need further assistance here :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.