A few feature requests for your Recent Global Posts Widget

Hi,
I've been using a multisite post widget that no longer functions correctly and it might be the reason of our site giving errors and works rather poorly since it hasn't been updated in a while. So I need to switch to the solutions you offer. However there are some small features lacking that I would love to get implemented as soon as possible so we could swap the plugins out.

Since we are running a blog archive the first thing that I would like added to the display options is the date. So pretty much add a few more to choose between like: Title, blogname and date, Title and date.

The other essential thing is that I want your widget to be able to show unlimited posts instead of the maximum 25. So if you could add an infinity symbol at the bottom or just have 25+ that would be great :slight_smile:

Hope you can add this to your plugin without too much trouble.

Cheers
/Robert

• Milan

Hello @Dukeswe,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for suggesting us features. :slight_smile:

I really appreciate your efforts of making product better. I am moving this thread to Features category so that other community member can also show their support for this. I'll also make sure that you suggested features gets our developer's attention.

Thanks for being with us. We really appreciate your efforts. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.