A few questions on Ultimate FB Plugin

A few questions on Ultimate Facebook:

- It auto-posts fine to my FB profile, but is there a way to also auto-post to my FB "page"? (So essentially, the same post would auto-post to both FB profile AND page).

- I have it set to show the FB "like" at the top and bottom of posts, but they're not showing up. Could it be clashing with my "Share Buttons by Lockerz" plugin?

- Is there any way to auto-post posts to FB that have already been published? (Say last week or last month, before I installed the plugin).

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Jane,

Thanks for your post.

It auto-posts fine to my FB profile, but is there a way to also auto-post to my FB "page"? (So essentially, the same post would auto-post to both FB profile AND page).

Unfortunately No. It can either post it on your Facebook profile or your Facebook page.

- I have it set to show the FB "like" at the top and bottom of posts, but they're not showing up. Could it be clashing with my "Share Buttons by Lockerz" plugin?

It might be a conflict. Generally if you have got 2 plugins which do same kind of work, the plugin conflicts occur.

Can you please try and disable the other plugin and see if that works ?

- Is there any way to auto-post posts to FB that have already been published? (Say last week or last month, before I installed the plugin).

It only triggers a post to be sent to facebook at the time the post is published. However you can bulk edit the posts, change the status to draft and then bulk edit again and set them to published. According to your settings they will be auto posted.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.