A function of Marketpress Frontend does not seem to work correctly...

Using Marketpress Frontend, I can only save payment settings from the backend...how do I fix this so that my users can save their payment settings for their stores?

• aecnu

Greetings fodder_roberto_godly_escamillo,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for bringing this significant item to our attention, it is greatly appreciated.

I do not quite understand what you mean about Market Press front end since the end users front end from my perception would indeed be their store itself?

Please clarify.

The end users when logged into the back end should be able to see the gateways that you have allowed in the network admin dashboard --> Settings --> Market Press

Of course you would not want to allow either the chained payments gateway if other gateways are being used or only the chained payments gateway should be allowed and configured.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• fodder_roberto_godly_escamillo

Joe - -

Thanks for your reply! I am using the Marketpress frontend plugin and have successfully setup the payment gateways on the backend...The problem occurs when a store owner (or user) tries to edit their payment options in the setting section. They will type in their gateway information, API keys, etc, but whenever they hit the Save button, the information is not populated in the settings section after the page refreshes. I can succesfully edit the payment gateway information on the backend, however my users are locked out of the Dashboard area of the site as I want the users to have a more seemless experience and not have to worry about the Dashboard.

This is why I purchased the product! Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bryan

• aecnu

Greetings Bryan,

Thank you for that additional input which is certainly appreciated.

It can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, but we do our best here to help you with any WordPress issues at all.

Any chance the Theme Tailors have had any input as to the cause of this issue or fix perhaps?

I have other ideas but like the Easy Blogging plugin etc. but they all involve dashboard access

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• fodder_roberto_godly_escamillo

I was unable to find a way to make this work. I have given up and will just try something else for the site. I think perhaps, it was made to function this way, however, if anyone else experiences this problem I wouldn't mind help figuring out what's up...

I could try them tailors, but it seems like wpmudev created the plugin that I needed support for, which is why I checked here first...Either way, thanks for trying!!

• aecnu

Greetings Bryan,

Thank you for your feedback but what am I missing here?

You mentioned in your last post that WPMU Dev created the plugin that I needed support for, we did not create the front end that you are referring to so I must be missing something here?

Market press works flawlessly without the front end plugin therefore I do not understand unless I am missing something.

Please let me know - do I have it messed up that this is not using the front end plugin that Theme Tailors created?

No sarcasm here, I am truly trying to figure out what is going on, trying to help if I can, and I am working remotely without never having seen what I am working with.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• poltaj

Hi fodder_roberto_godly_escamillo,

Marketpress Front End plugin has been developed by a 3rd party developer and you should use the plugin support forum if you want to receive help. Another member told us about this thread and about the bug you found. Happens only when global cart is active and with latest marketpress release.

As soon as we were told we started debugging and a fix should be available very soon.

Sorry Joe for the misunderstanding, I thought it was pretty clear that this isn't the right place to ask for support on MPFE.

I'll try to make it even more clear.

Thank you,

Paolo

• aecnu

Greetings Bryan and Paolo,

@paoltaia Thank you so much for chiming in here and pointing out the way to hopefully getting this issue resolved for this member, it is greatly appreciated.

@fodder_roberto_godly_escamillo Thank you for hanging in there and letting us know about this issue so that it is known and the right people are notified thereof. It is really cool that another member brought this issue to the attention of the developers thereof and that they now know that Market Press has had a major update and some adjustments need to be made.

Thank you both for being WPMU Dev Community Members!

Cheers, Joe

• poltaj

Marketpress Front End Admin 1.3 has been released today to fix few bugs in payement settings, which appeared after latest Marketpress major update.

To download your updated version simply login on http://www.themetailors.com and visit your order page in the mpfe developer portfolio : http://webnware.themetailors.com/store/order-status/

Thank you for your patience and for your support!

We look forward to tailoring something new for you very soon.

Paolo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.