A good theme that supports social networking and pro site

Hello everyone, I have been searching through all available themes and have been trying to find one thats super cool, modern and up to date that really supports "Social networking" sites. Something to the caliber of our upfront themes. I was planning to buy a "buddypress" compatible theme from mojo market. However, i would real prefer something from wpmudev. Or, if someone could suggest a theme to buy that works well with all wpmudev plugins.

The pricing table for pro site shows really bad (ugly!!!). seems it would display nice on full width pages

• Carlen
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have seen in other threads that upfront will eventually tackle buddy press and have better marketpress integration. Can't wait for that!

In the meantime I have found Kleo to be a great theme. It is geared towards woocommerse and not marketpress ( I am using Marketpress and does look nice), and has played nicely with all of the other wpmudev plugins I am using (which is quite a few! Love this community). So far I have tested this with many of WPMUDEV's buddypress addons, appointments +, pro-sites, and a lot of their network integrate plugins.

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.