I would appreciate if you could share with Hakan as I suspect we may have a bug.
I've just identified the following:-
a. The plug-in is at v1.2.6
b. We have two service providers set up with all the same settings; for this example I'll call them SP1 and SP2
c. The appointments form is set to capture the clients name, email address, phone number, and additional info (notes)
d. The settings are such that the appointment is automatically confirmed and has no payment
1. An appointment (1st appointment for SP1) is made for any service for any future date and time and the fields populated. This is recorded correctly on the back end and SP1 GCAL
2. Another appointment (2nd appointment for SP1) is made exactly as item 1 and all recorded correctly.
3. Another appointment (3rd appointment and 1st for SP2) is made as item 1 except for SP2 and all recorded correctly
4. Another appointment (4th appointment and 3rd for SP1) is made and checking the backend it has changed the additional field note to the name of the service booked for this appointment and ALL previous appointments for ALL service providers (but is still recorded correctly on GCAL)
5. All future appointments for either SP are captured correctly.
I've tested a number of scenarios and it would appear to be a problem when the 3rd appointment for the same service provider is created that it changes the 'additional info' or 'note' field for that particular appointment and ALL previous appointments for ALL service providers.
If you require further clarification please let me know.