A+, is it possible to have a specific service available at different times?

Hello,

It it possible to make different services be available at different times.
ie(Service A is available from 9am-5pm, While Service B is available from 9am-10pm) Service provide is the same person.

I was thinking of setting up a dummy "service provider and limiting their hours" However, I noticed that multiple selections for workers are not allowed in the app_services shortcode (it is either all providers or only 1 provider to specify)

Please let me know if this functionality is available, or if the code can be modified to adapt for this need.

worker
In some cases, you may want to display services which are given only by a certain provider. In that case enter provider ID here. Default: "0" (all defined services). Note: Multiple selections are not allowed.
Example: [app_services ... worker="12"]

• Ash

Hello @dcayme1

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

The easiest solution would be to create another user and use that user as service provider, where you will have the access of that user.

Then you can set separate working hours for two service providers, basically one provider will work in both schedule.

About the shortcode, multiple selection is not allowed. It may be possible with custom coding, but for sure it will need lots of codes to be added.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.