A Main Site Page wont load related to keyword and subdomain match?

A Main Site Page wont load related to keyword and subdomain match? Main site clcs (tail youth-football) does not seemingly backing my theory that keyword matches to this, cats, tags, certainly the subdomain series of youthfootballcity have a problem. Please follow the link (clcsharedotcomyouth-football) It only loads the title.

I also have a new thread and ALARMING but good news in a thread that I would like to look at regarding the multinet. Could be the fixer! Interesting too.....

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi OD,

Please follow the link (clcsharedotcomyouth-football) It only loads the title.

Yes, this is happening. It looks like the half of the site was cut off and it is missing. In most cases this is happening due to major PHP errors.
    Now we have to find out why this is happening.
    So first step is to disable all plugins on this particular site to see if any of them is causing this problem.
    Also can you turn on debbuging on your site?
    To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If disabling plugis will not help, can you share the content of debug.log file?

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• ITsupport

This is the first time in a while any error has come up on just the primary site. Disabling all the plugins at once on the primary right now would cause more problems than help I think, though I know that is a solution. If copied and pasted the plugins out of phpMyAdmin would it be better than putting a dash in front of the plugins folder because you would keep all the settings or remember at least what plugins were enabled? Can I open the page incongnito and use f12 dev tools in chrome to do the same thing? I recently started trying to do that but not sure the comparison .

Also in wpconfig there is a define that is called "current site" set to prime. This needs to be commented out with the "OTHER ***(Actually I return to edit that I'm pretty stinking sure that this is my plugin hehe because I checked versions but there is a scary mix-up look at the author on plugin in dsshboard and it says Brajesh like it should but the authors here seem to be the ones of the other one which fooled me to think it was other one, big difference because Brajesh scopes the users in meta so that you can filter the prime site users etc)" version of the multi-network plugin that I don't use, I use unique M-net and unique B-net. SOOOO biggie wiggie dealie here that hasn't gotten responses in forever time. O.K. So... If this being commented out is because of the seemingly common sensical theoretical assumption that in MNet if subdomain then not at current site then is that the REASON for the looping... eh wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean know what I mean... (sorry old Benny Hill skit coming back to me suddenly). Think about it.... tries to go to sub and config says current site is ... I also just deleted a second copy of MN that was in "New Folder" of MU which supposedly is "Always On" so that is awesome, yet interesting so can we process those two awesome tiddly winks. It could mean complete and total breakage or not total and complete breakage.

2 pics 1 MU Folder and 2 Installation of the MultNetwork Plugin that I dont use 1 of 2 plugins

• ITsupport

So I just typed in yfoakland and it went straight there for the first time.... after deleting the MUse folder which is not necessary to have unless and is optional yet supported now. This had a duplicate copy of the MNet plugin in "New Folder" sub-folder. Possible scenario? Now must know what is the correct thing to do , comment out current site is statement or define in wpconfig or not. Could I get some opinions n that? Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi OD,

Huh. That is lot of informations you gave me. And I'm sorry but I'm pretty lost with them. In you original post in thread you had this site broken: clcsharedotcomyouth-football - and now, as I look at it, it's working.
      So I assume this started working because of this MU plugin (MNet plugin) you have deleted?
      I could help more if I'll get more clear problem description:
      - what is not working?
      - where it is - where can I see it?
      - what this way it suppose it works?

With better clarification on the problem I will provide better help.

Kind regards,
      Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.